Friday, January 13, 2012

Letter to My Best Friend

Dear Black Barbie (DeNea)
          Today has been a trying day for me. I’m writing to you in this blog I had to create for my Writing Media class. It is cool having a blog and fairly easy to create. You should try it.  You have to go to blogger.com to start. And I know you already have a Google email so it won’t be hard for you. Ugh. Today just hasn’t been a good day for me. My head is hurting and I’m just down. I miss my Aunt Mary so much on days like this. She always could make me feel better with just talking to me. I am trying not to get down and out again like I would before but I just want to be at home in my mama’s bed. This semester should be an easy one except for February. And we both know why. I still can’t understand why things had to happen the way they did last year from my birthday to all the wrong relationships I created last year. But I am going to try to make the best of it. But this headache is something serious. Right now everybody and everything is irking me so bad. Ugh. Let me stop complaining. Well I hope you are having a good day. Love you and thanks for listening to me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment