Friday, September 21, 2012
My Fallen Angel
So May 15, 2011 my entire world was crushed with a simple phone call. I still remember everything about that day. It was a Sunday morning and I had just went back to sleep after eating beakfast with my cousin. My phone ring and another one of my cousin was calling me. When I answered it sounded like she was laughing so I was getting angry. But then I hear her say "Aunt Mary died". I fell out of bed. My heart immediately started hurting. All I could do was scream. Nothing else would come out of my mouth. I went and told my cousin and we found me a ride to the hospital. I replay this day in my mind all the day. Sometimes I reach for my phone to call her. I can still see her smile. Hear her laugh. And feel her touch, but I know I will never experience that again. It still hruits to this day. She was the rock of our family and nobody can take her place. I have found a god mother who was her best friend to ease the hurt, but nobody can be Aunt Mary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment