If I was battling with this mysterious illness and had no clue what it was I would cry every day. I wouldn’t know how to accept it. It would frustrate me losing control over something that I should be able to control. I wouldn’t be able to tell when an episode would happen so at any moment it could happen. I would try my hardest to act like I was dealing but deep down I know I would be hurting every moment I had this illness and didn’t know what it is or why it happen to me. I would seek counseling to try and talk about how to emotionally and psychologically deal with it. I feel like those two areas would be the hardest to cope with. I could deal the physical part but this condition would eat away at my self-esteem. I honestly do not know if I could accept this problem in the long run. I would need answers fast. Losing my mind is my worst fear. This condition is scaring and unexplainable; and having no control over MY OWN BODY is hard to even think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment