Friday, February 3, 2012

Holding On vs. Letting Go

       
   The most difficult decision I have ever had to make was forgiving someone. I had to choose whether I wanted to sit everyday remembering what happen and not truly living my life. I realized that my anger didn’t affect them at all. They were able to continue to live their life as if I didn’t mean anything to them. As if the five years I knew them didn’t matter. I was hurt by the way things happen between us and even more hurt when they acted like they didn’t give a damn that they played with my hurt. No we were not in a relationship those five years but I took so much crap from them. I wanted to keep being angry at them but I was only hurting myself. I have a hard time letting go because I car too much about people who don’t care about me. All of my hardest decisions are about letting go of my past. I find it hard to let go of something when my feelings have never been expressed to that person so I feel as if there is no closure to the situation; everything just stopped without a fair warning to me. But now I realize that I can’t keep putting myself out there for people to just walk all over me. I find it very hard not to care and not to put my heart into everything and everyone that comes into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment